Full-Featured and Native 1553 Thunderbolt interface built in the cable! Full PCI Express interface – same advanced interface as PCIe backplane cards in a small, portable, rugged appliance.
Supports Full Real-Time Control the Same as a PCI Express Card in a Server! Much Better than a non-real-time USB. Full Hardware Interrupt Handler Support! AltaAPI SDK Provides Easy Integration – Use the exact same code as other Alta PCIe devices! Windows 10 Support Only
Perfect for replacing PCMCIA, ExpressCards or USB-based Devices. Can be added to servers or desktops systems as a substitute for interface cards.
- Thunderbolt 3 Interface with 1-2 Dual Redundant, Independent MIL-STD-1553 Busses (channels) Built in the Cable (NLINE)
- Same Full Features as PCIe Interface Cards, Including Hardware Interrupts!
- Signal Capture on First 1553 Channel – Troubleshoot Cables – Analyzer for Cyber Threats
- Windows and x86 Linux Support
- Quick-Disconnect Lemo Connector – Optional 1553 Cable Assemblies with/without AUX
- Custom 38999 Assemblies Available – Ideal for Lab or Deployed Applications
- IRIG-B RX Decode. RX MIL-STD-1760 RT Addressing
- USB C Thunderbolt 3 (1xPCIe) 7 Watt Max – Normal for Thunderbolt 3
- Parts Temp (C): -55 to +120 Storage, 0 to +55 Commercial Operating
- Transmit Inhibit Optional – Flash Disable Secure Mem Optional