Alta Data Technologies’ PC104E-MA4 interface module is a multi-channel, multi-protocol 1553 and ARINC PCI/104-Express interface card supported by the latest software technologies. The PC104E-MA4 card is based on the industry’s most advanced 32-bit FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, and by a feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, which is a multi-layer ANSI C and Windows .NET (MSVS 2005/08/10 C++, C#, VB .NET) architecture. This hardware and software package provides increased system performance and reduces integration time.
• PCI/104-Express (Optional PCIe/104)
• PCI Express 1.1. x1 Lane capable of shifting. Card may be above or below host SBC/CPU.
• 1-2 MIL-STD-1553B Notice II & IV Channels
• 4 Shared RX/TX & 4 RX ARINC Channels
• Dual and Full Function 1553 Channels
• Connectors: 1553: 10-Pin Locking Molex, ARINC: 20-Pin Molex, AUX: 16-Pin Locking Molex
• Weight: 6oz/180grams
• Power (Estimated @ Max Bandwidth) 4-5W
• Parts Temp (C) : -55 to +120 Storage, 0 to +70 Commercial, -40 to + 85 Extended
• 6 Avionics, One RS-485 Discretes, One TTL I/O
• Loop-Back & User BIT, Dual Temp Sensors
• IRIG-B RX PAM, TTL/RS-485 PPS Time Sync
• IPC Class 3 and ISO 9001:2008 Processes