Delta’s Model 6008R 8-Channel SD Video Encoder provides for the transmission of multiple channels of full-motion video for ISR applications. Primarily designed for small platforms, the 6008R is a rugged, compact unit with all the features of Delta’s JITC certified video encoder products. These include standards compliant video compression, KLV metadata processing, and transport stream multiplexing.
Utilizing H.264 (MPEG-4 AVC) encoding, the 6008R provides flexibility for optimizing video performance for any given bit rate. User-configurable parameters permit the user to adjust the video/audio/data features in accordance with mission requirements.
- Real-time, Full-motion Video (FMV) compression for up to 8 SD channels
- H.264 video compression produces high quality video even at low bit rates
- MISB STANAG/VICTORY compliant
- Ethernet Output Interface (UDP-IP)
- Metadata Support – Asynchronous via serial or Ethernet (optional KLV Encoding)
- <50ms Encode Latency
- Fully configurable network interface
- Data Rates from 64Kbps to 10Mbps
- Stereo/dual-channel audio inputs
- MPEG-1 Layer I/II Audio Compression
- RS-232 or Ethernet port configurable
- Compact, lightweight Chassis
- -40°C to +71°C Operation