Alta Data Technologies’ PMC-A429HD interface card offers an unparalled 16, 32 or 48 channels of ARINC-429 on a single-width, front panel PMC module. The PMC card can be used in almost any PCI/PCIe based backplane system, and can encode or decode almost any ARINC-429 physical layer signal. The card can also support several 717 channels.
The card design is based on the industry’s most advanced 32-bit ARINC FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, and a feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, which is a multi-layer ANSI C and Windows .NET VB .NET, LabVIEW, RTOS architecture. This hardware and software package provides increased system performance and flexibility while reducing integration time.
The PMC-A429HD Transmit (TX) capability includes both simple and complete frequency control options for each channel and Playback and Signal Generator modes. Three Receive (RX) functions including channel and multi channel levels.
- ARINC-419/429/575 Configurations:
- 16 Shared Rx/TX Channels, or
- 32 Shared RX/TX Channels, or
- 48 Shared RX/TX Channels
- For All Channels, RX Function is Always Available and TX is Software Selectable.
- Channels Can Be Fixed on Request
- Fully Programmable Label/Word Encoding and Decoding
- Two ARINC-717 Channels are Available the 16 Channel Card. 4 ARINC-717 Channels are Available on the 32 and 48 Channel Card. Each 717 Channel Replaces 2 ARINC-429 Channels.
- Commercial or Industrial (Extended) Temp
- One Mbyte of Memory per 16 Channel Bank for RX/TX Buffering
- Channel Independent TX Label/Word Frequency Control
- Dual RX Buffering at Channel and MultiChannel Level with 64-bit, 20 nsec Time Tags
- Advanced, Multi-layer AltaAPI Provided at No Cost with Source Code
- Windows, Linux, RTOS, LabVIEW & RT
- .NET Managed DLLs
- Contact Factory for Latest RTOS Support
- True HW Playback
- Industry First: 1 uSec Signal Generation
- Bit Construction
- Supports Advanced Validation Testing
- IRIG-B RX PAM or RX/TX PPS Ext Clock
- One Avionics Discrete/Shared Trigger, TTL & IRIG RX Clock
- Advanced BIT Features and Temp Sensors
- Full HW Interrupt Features
- PCI 32 Bit, 33/66MHz & PCI-X Compatible