Delta’s Model 6121H is the decoder companion to Delta’s 6000 Series Encoders. The 6121demultiplexes and decompresses video, audio, and data for real-time display and archiving. The 6121H uses the H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10) and MPEG-2 video compression algorithm to provide high-quality video even with large compression ratios. The H.264 standard is the latest compression algorithm and is designed to facilitate the transmission of full resolution, full frame rate, motion imagery in less bandwidth than its predecessors (Wavelet/MJPEG/MPEG-2).
The 6121H is easily integrated into most video transmission systems. A choice of a synchronous serial interface (RS-422 Clock/Data) or Ethernet port is available for interface to a data link or local area network. The 6121H has the unique capability of converting the serial port transport stream to a UDP/IP format for LAN transmission, while simultaneously decompressing the stream and outputting composite video. This permits both local and remote monitoring. The UDP/IP transport stream can be applied to a compatible H.264 or MPEG-2 software player for display on a PC or workstation.
• Real-time digital transmission of broadcast quality video
• H.264 and MPEG-2
• Video, audio, and data demulti-plexing
• Data rates from 64k to 10Mbps
• Low latency modes
• Multiple resolution modes
• Stereo audio
• User data
• Standard Half-Rack mount Chassis
• Synchronized Metadata MISB/STANAG
• 1 RU, Half-rack mount chassis
• Metadata Support in compliance (optional KLV Encoding)