The WiNRADiO WR-DRD-171 Digital Radio Decoder is a smart and handy decoder dongle that provides a hardware codec for single channel reception of digital transmissions. Just plug it into your PC USB interface which is also used to power the decoder unit, install the software and enjoy the world of digital transmission decoding.
The DRD (Digital Radio Decoder) uses AMBE+2 vocoder for voice encoding. The WiNRADiO DRD Demodulator/Decoder plugin is used to receive digital transmissions with a codec required to produce decoded audio from the transmission. This device provides the necessary codecs.
The WiNRADiO DRD makes it possible to demodulate, decode, analyze and monitor DMR/MOTOTRBO, dPMR,D-STAR and NXDN digital signals (excluding encrypted types) using the WiNRADiO WR-G39DDC receivers. The decoder displays digital transmission parameters and supports a secondary transmission channel if 2 TDMA channels on a single frequency are being transmitted on.
- Supports a single decoding channel
- Supports DMR/MOTOTRBO, dPMR, D-STAR, NXDN
- Low power consumption (powered directly from USB port)
- Automatic digital transmission type detection
- Recording, playback and logging capability
- Digital transmission parameters decoded
- Transmission type indication
- Support for 2 TDMA channels on a single frequency