Model 52651 is a member of the Cobalt® family of high performance 3U VPX boards based on the Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA. A two channel, high-speed data converter with a programmable DDC, it is suitable for connection to HF or IF ports of a communications or radar system. Its built-in data capture and playback features offer an ideal turnkey solution.
The 52651 includes two A/Ds, two D/As and four banks of memory. It features built-in support for PCI Express over the 3U VPX backplane.
• Complete radar and software radio interface solution
• Supports Xilinx Virtex-6 LXT and SXT FPGAs
• Two 500 MHz 12-bit A/Ds
• Two multiband DDCs (digital downconverters)
• Two 800 MHz 16-bit D/As
• One DUC (digital upconverter)
• Multiboard programmable beamformer
• Up to 2 GB of DDR3 SDRAM or 16 MB of QDRII+ SRAM
• Sample clock synchronization to an external system reference
• LVPECL clock/sync bus for multimodule synchronization
• Optional LVDS connections to the Virtex-6 FPGA for custom I/O
• 3U VPX form factor provides a compact, rugged platform
• Compatible with several VITA standards including: VITA-46, VITA-48 and VITA-65 (OpenVPXTM System Specification)
• Ruggedized and conduction cooled versions available