ENET-1553-EBR-1D™ is an innovative product that provides “remoting” of 1553 AS5652 EBR operations on 10/100/1000 Ethernet IP/UDP local area networks (LAN). ENET-1553-EBR is a small, low-power, rugged device that provides connectivity for up to eight AS5652 RT devices, single BC or composite monitor.
Alta has combined the industry’s most advanced 32-bit EBR FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, with a real-time IP/UDP thin server. The customer can implement their application with the same feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, as used with standard cards – often without even recompiling – the ultimate in code portability.
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet <-> MIL-STD-1553 Applications
- Thin-Server, Real-Time UDP Ethernet to/from RS-485 1553 Enhanced Bit Rate (EBR – 10 Mbit RS-485) **
- Single Function BC, RT or BM Support.
- 8 RT Half Duplex Link/Spec Mode Support
- 5-30 VDC, 300-800 mAmp max/300-600 mAmp typical. 200g Weight, POE Optional, 1760 Startup
- IRIG-B RX Decode, PPS, Triggers, Discretes