Models 57663 and 58663 are members of the Cobalt® family of high-performance 6U OpenVPX boards based on the Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA. They consist of one or two Model 71663 XMC modules mounted on a VPX carrier board. Model 57663 is a 6U board with one Model 71663 module while the Model 58663 is a 6U board with two XMC modules
rather than one. This quad or octal, high-speed A/D converter with 1100 or 2200 GSM DDCs (digital downconverters) accepts IF signals from an RF tuner. It is ideal for capturing all transmit and receive signals in both upper and lower GSM bands.
• Four or eight 180 MHz 16-bit A/Ds
• Two or four banks of 375 DDCs for upper GSM band
• Two or four banks of 175 DDCs for lower GSM band
• PCI Express (Gen. 1 & 2) interface up to x4
• LVPECL clock/sync bus for multi-board synchronization
• Ruggedized and conduction cooled versions available