Model 53641 is a member of the Cobalt® family of high performance 3U VPX boards based on the Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA. A high speed data converter with a programmable digital downconverter, it is suitable for connection to HF or IF ports of a communications or radar system.
Its built-in data capture features offer an ideal turnkey solution. The 53641 includes a 3.6 GHz, 12-bit A/D converter and four banks of memory. It features built-in support for PCI Express over the 3U VPX backplane.
• Ideal radar and software radio interface solution
• One-channel mode with 3.6 GHz, 12-bit A/D
• Two-channel mode with 1.8 GHz, 12-bit A/Ds
• 2 GB of DDR3 SDRAM
• Programmable one- or two channel DDC (Digital Downconverter)
• PCI Express (Gen. 1 & 2) interface, up to x8
• Sync bus for multiboard synchronization
• Optional LVDS connections to the Virtex-6 FPGA for custom I/O
• 3U VPX form factor provides a compact, rugged platform
• Compatible with several VITA standards including: VITA-46, VITA-48 and VITA-65 (OpenVPXTM System Specification)
• Ruggedized and conduction cooled versions available