PCI/104-Express Card with Signal Capture and Generation – Alta Data Technologies’ PC104E-MA4 interface module is a multi-channel, multi-protocol 1553 and ARINC PCI/104-Express interface card supported by the latest software technologies. The PC104E-MA4 card is based on the industry’s most advanced 32-bit FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore , and by a feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI, which is a multi-layer ANSI C and Windows .NET (MSVS 2005/08/10 C++, C#, VB .NET) architecture. This hardware and software package provides increased system performance and reduces integration time.
- 1 OR 2 Dual Redundant 1553/1553B Channels
- 8 ARINC Channels: 4 Shared RX/TX & 4 RX
- PCI/104-Express (Optional PCIE/104) – Supports X1 Lane Shifting Above Or
- Below Host SBC
- Commercial and Extended Temp/Rugged
- Signal Capture On First Channels Standard
- One MBYTE, 32-Bit RAM Per 1553/ARINC Device
- Real-time digital transmission of HD/SD full motion imagery
- H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (Part 10) Baseline/Main/High Profiles (Optional MPEG-2)
- HD/SD-SDI or Composite Video Input Interface
- Primary/Secondary Video Encoding
- MPEG-2 compliant TS multiplexing
- Fully configurable network interface for Transport Stream and Control
- Data Rates from 128Kbps to 20Mbps/Channel
- <50ms Encode Latency
- Stereo/dual-channel audio inputs per channel
- MPEG-1 Layer I/II Audio Compression
- Metadata Support: Synchronous VANC, Serial, Ethernet, Optional KLV Encoding
- MISB/STANAG Compliant
- 1PPS/IRIG-B Time Input
- Serial or Ethernet port configurable
- Airborne Qualified Package
XVME-6410 6U VME i7/i5 Processor Board – The XVME-6410 is a high performance 6U VME single board computer based on the 4th Generation Intel Core i7 or i5 processor and utilizes the Intel 8-Series PCH chipset for extensive I/O support. Cutting-edge technology features programmable power limits, allowing the user to “dial-down” the maximum power consumption of the CPU in systems where power is a concern. The XVME-6410 also takes advantage of Intel Advanced Vector Extensions 2.0 for enhance performance on floating point-intensive applications and Hyper-Threading Technology that enables each core to use two software threads for more efficient use of the CPU.
- 4th Generation Intel Core: Quad Core i7 CPU for high performance (47W) or Dual Core i5 CPU for low power (25W)
- Intel 8-Series QM87 PCH chipset
- Up to 16GB of high-speed DDR3L memory with SODIMM lock-down mechanism (permits user removal or upgrades)
- Front panel I/O includes dual USB 2.0 ports, VGA (switched w/ rear), dual gigabit Ethernet ports and RS-232 port
- Backplane I/O includes dual gigabit Ethernet (on optional P0), dual SATA ports, dual USB ports, DVI-D, RS-232/422/485, VGA (switched with front)
- Additional capabilities with use of the XBRD-9060 expansion module are dual USB 3.0 ports, gigabit Ethernet port (switched with one of the rear ports), RS-232 port and dual mSATA drives.
- Power-On BIT (PBIT)
- Rugged design for harsh environments
Founded in 2002, Aventas is your single source solution provider for embedded computing,aventas logo testing, telemetry, and SIGINT products. Aventas proudly serves several markets including military, aerospace, telecommunications, industrial, utilities, and oil and gas. We have a knowledgeable, experienced sales staff and are dedicated to providing products from the highest quality manufacturers in the industry.
For questions on these or any of our other products, please don’t hesitate to contact us.