The Talon® RTR 2748 is a turnkey recording and playback system that allows users to record and reproduce signals with bandwidths up to 500 MHz. The RTR 2748 can be configured as a one- or two-channel system to provide real-time recording and playback rates up to 4.0 GB/sec to an array of solid-state drives.
• Designed to operate under conditions of shock and vibration
• Recording of IF signals up to 2 GHz.
• Signal bandwidths to 500 MHz
• 1 GHz 12-bit A/Ds
• 1 GHz 16-bit D/As
• Real-time aggregate recording rates up to 4 GB/sec
• 4U 19-inch rugged rackmount PC server chassis
• Available in 21″ deep 24-bay rackmount chassis or 26″ deep 40-bay rackmount chassis
• Up to 38.4 terabytes of SSD storage to NTFS RAID solid state disk array
• RAID levels of 0 ,1, 5 , 6, 10 and 50
• Complete high-performance Windows® workstation with Intel® CoreTM i7 processor
• SystemFlow® GUI with signal viewer analysis tool
• C-callable API for integration of recorder into application
• File headers include time stamping and recording parameters
• Optional GPS time and position stamping