The Talon® RTX 2768 is a turnkey recording and playback system that is built to operate under harsh conditions. Designed to withstand high vibration and operating temperatures, the RTX 2768 is intended for military, airborne and UAV applications requiring a rugged system. With scalable A/Ds, D/As and SSD (Solid-State Drive) storage, the RTX 2768 can be configured to stream data to and from disk at rates as high as 5.0 GB/sec.
• Designed to meet MIL-STD-810 shock and vibration
• Designed to meet EMC/EMI per MIL-STD-461 EMC
• 4U 19-inch rugged rackmount PC server chassis, 22” deep
• Windows® 7 Professional workstation with high-performance Intel® CoreTM i7 processor
• 1 GHz 12-bit A/Ds
• 1 GHz 16-bit D/As
• Signal bandwidths to 500 MHz
• Recording of IF signals up to 2 GHz.
• Real-time aggregate recording rates up to 5 GB/sec
• Up to four front panel removable SSD drive canisters with eight drives each
• Up to 30 terabytes of storage to NTFS RAID disk array
• SystemFlow® GUI with signal viewer analysis tool
• C-callable API for integration of recorder into application
• File headers include time stamping and recording parameters
• Optional GPS time and position stamping