The TRS-X was developed under a SBIR for an urgent need within the Intelligence Community of being able to collect large volumes of sensor network data over multiple channels, each at 100Gb/s. This is highly desirable for mobile, semi-mobile, and fixed EW/ISR environments. Designed with scalable architecture, the TRS-X supports a range of applications within the ground, sea, and air domains. With uncompromising performance, unmatched expandability, the TRS-X delivers up to 100 Gb/s of data collection per channel, and two channels per chassis. One TRS-X system can collect multiple channels of 100GbE network data by ganging together processing chassis and storage capacity.
- Supports 100 Gb/s Ethernet
- Virtually Unlimited Storage/Capacity
- QSFP Optical Interfaces
- Multiple Expansion sites for additional I/O
- Standards Based: Industry Standard Architectures and commodity SSDs
- Internal Architecture provides 64GB/s bandwidth per RST
- Built for Rugged, MIL-STD-810H environments