Designed with a scalable architecture consistent with the Ampex Common Compute Environment™ (ACCE), the TuffServ540 recorder / reproducer supports a wide range of applications. With its compact size, low weight, and I/O options, it can be used wherever it is needed. With dimensions of 8.5” x 4.25” x 2.9” (215mm x 108mm x 74mm), the TuffServ 540 comes in at approximately 105 cu. Inches (1.7 liters) and weighs less than 10 lbs (4.5Kg). Combined with rugged, MIL-Spec qualifications, it is uniquely suited for applications where performance cannot be sacrificed, despite installation challenges.
- Greater than 800 MB/s sustained network throughput
- Small and lightweight 105 cu. inches and less than 10 lbs.
- Detachable Memory Module Capacities up to 16 TB
- High Speed I/O Interface using XMC for user options
- Built for Rugged, MIL-STD-810 Environments with MIL-STD Power and Connectors
- Options for Additional or Customized I/O via miniPCIe slots