Designed with a scalable architecture consistent with the AMPEX Common Compute Environment™ (ACCE), the TuffServ540 recorder / reproducer supports a wide range of applications. With its compact size, low weight, and I/O options, it can be used wherever it is needed.
With dimensions of 8.5” x 4.25” x 2.9” (215mm x 108mm x 74mm), the TuffServ 540 comes in at approximately 105 cu. Inches (1.7 liters) and weighs less than 10 lbs (4.5Kg). Combined with rugged, MIL-Spec qualifications, it is uniquely suited for applications where performance cannot be sacrificed, despite installation challenges.
Based on the standardized processing platform using Red Hat Linux version 7.1 common amongst all TuffServ models, the TuffServ 540 celebrates sustained data rates in excess of 800 MB/sec for onboard data storage applications. The base TuffServ 540 provides two 1000Base-T interfaces plus a 100Base-T port for control/status, as well as expansion capability through a high-speed XMC interface site with options for 10 Gigabit Ethernet (up to 4 channels), VITA 17.1 sFPDP (two or four channels) and other I/O types. Additional I/O is available via a miniPCIe site, for MIL-STD-1553B, etc.
- Greater than 800 MB/s sustained network throughput
- Small and lightweight 105 cu. inches and less than 10 lbs.
- Detachable Memory Module Capacities up to 16 TB
- High Speed I/O Interface using XMC for user options
- Built for Rugged, MIL-STD-810 Environments with MIL-STD Power and Connectors
- Options for Additional or Customized I/O via miniPCIe slots