Built for tough environments, the TS 282 File Server can go wherever operators need to go, and deliver consistent, reliable performance in challenging conditions.
The TS 282 has been designed from the ground up to meet the real-world needs of operators, with features such as built-in power hold up, a front-panel display to help identify and resolve anomalies, two media types to allow for different data sources, and service features to facilitate maintenance.
The two doors on the front of the TS 282 provide access to two types of removable media: the RSM, a high performance, high-capacity module for the primary storage, and the RASP, an economical lower-capacity module designed for applications such as flight plans, updates or maintenance data; both media types can be accessed simultaneously. Each type of media supports a USB 3.0 interface providing convenient I/O access when removed from the TS 282. Both of the media types are based on commodity storage, which leverages the capacities, resilience and economies of scale of standard solid-state storage devices. Also available is a desktop docking station unit for integration into a more permanent data transfer station, attaching to the station using a USB 3.0.
- More than 200MB/s sustained read or write throughput
- 6 Second Full Load Power Holdup
- Standard Dual Gigabit Ethernet Interfaces
- Optional Additional Ethernet and/or Fibre Channel Network Interfaces
- Two Removable Memory Modules
- Memory Module Capacities to 5TB (RSM), 512GB (RASP)
- Built for Rugged, MIL-STD-810 environments with MIL-STD power and connectors