The TRS350 is available in a standard 2U 19 inch rack mount unit. The unit provides two 10 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces configurable as optical (e.g. 10GBase-SR) or copper (10GBase-T, 10GBase-CX, and capable of auto-negotiation down to Gigabit Ethernet) plus two 1Gigabit Ethernet interfaces (1000Base-T), as well as expansion capability for 40-GigE, 100-GigE and even WiFi networking. These network interfaces can be configured for Management, Record Data, Playback Data or any combination. The unit leverages reliable COTS solid state drive and server technology with over 70 years of AMPEX recording experience and expertise, to meet your challenging requirements. It provides for up to 16 high-capacity, high-performance, removable Solid State Devices, with total capacity up to 32TB today and higher tomorrow as drive technology evolves. The TRS350 offers raw record and playback performance in excess of 1Gigabyte/second sustained, providing a recording duration of more than eight hours, even at the maximum operational rate.
- Greater than 1GB/s sustained payload recording rate
- Separable Management and Data Network Interfaces
- Standard Dual 10 Gigabit and Dual 1 Gigabit Ethernet Interfaces
- Storage Capacities to 32TB
- AES Encryption*
- Built for High Reliability and Availability 24/7 operation
- Options for Additional I/O