The new Series 4 version of the DT80 Universal Input Data Logger has increased sampling speed, measurement range, and programmable analog output.
The dataTaker DT80 Universal Input Data Logger provides an extensive array of features that allow it to be used across a wide variety of applications. The DT80 is a robust, stand alone, low power data logger featuring USB memory stick support, 18-bit resolution, extensive communications capabilities, and built-in display.
The dataTaker DT80’s Dual Channel concept allows up to 10 isolated or 15 common referenced analog inputs to be used in many combinations. With support for multiple SDI-12 sensor networks, Modbus for SCADA systems, FTP and Web interface, 12V regulated output to power sensors, the DT80 is a totally self-contained solution.
- Dual Channel Isolation Technology
- Up to 15 Analog (± 50V) sensor inputs
- Expandable to 300 analog inputs
- 12 flexible digital terminals
- 2 Serial ‘Smart Sensor’ ports
- SDI-12 (multiple networks)
- Programmable Analog Output
- Modbus for SCADA connection
- Web & FTP client / server
- USB memory for easy data and program transfers