The Talon RTV2601 Is a turnkey multi-band recording and playback system used for recording and reproducing signals with bandwidths up to 80 MHz. The RTV 2601 uses a 16-bit, 200 MHz A/D converter to provide real-time sustained recording rates to disk of up to 400 MB/sec. The A/D is complemented with a 16-bit 800 MHz D/A that provides the ability to reproduce signals captured in the field.
• Single-channel multi-band recording and playback system.
• 4U 19-inch industrial rackmount PC server chassis.
• Windows® 7 Professional workstation with high-performance Intel® Core™ i3 processor.
• 200 MHz max. 16-bit A/D sampling for recording.
• 800 MHz max. 16-bit D/A sampling for playback.
• 80 MHz max. record and playback signal bandwidths.
• Capable of record/playback of IF frequencies to 700 MHz.
• Real-time sustained recording rates up to 400 MB/sec.
• 4 TB of data storage to NTFS RAID disk array.
• SystemFlow® recording software with signal viewer analysis tool.
• C-callable API for integration of recorder into application.
• File headers include time stamping and recording parameters.
• DDC decimation and DUC interpolation range from 2 to 65,536.
• Optional GPS time and position stamping.