The Talon® RTR 2758 is a complete turnkey system for recording and playing back digital data using the Pentek Model 78610 LVDS digital I/O board. Using highly optimized disk storage technology, the system achieves sustained recording rates of up to 1 GB/sec.
The RTR 2758 utilizes a 32-bit LVDS interface that can be clocked at speeds up to 250 MHz. It includes Data Valid and Suspend signals and provides the ability to turn these signals on and off as well as control their polarity.
Optional GPS time and position stamping accurately identifies each record in the file header.
• Designed to operate under conditions of shock and vibration
• Removable SSDs
• 32 bits of LVDS digital I/O
• LVDS clock, Data Valid and Data Suspend signals
• Supports clock rates up to 250 MHz
• Real-time aggregate recording rates up to 1 GB/sec
• Up to 19.2 terabytes storage to NTFS RAID disk array
• RAID levels of 0 ,1, 5 , 6, 10 and 50
• Optional N+1 redundant power supply
• SystemFlow® GUI virtual instrumentation panel for fast, intuitive operation
• C-callable API for integration of recorder into application
• File headers include time stamping and recording parameters
• Optional GPS time and position stamping
• Windows® 7 Professional workstation with high-performance Intel® CoreTM i7 processor