The Stallion Series is ideal choice for high end computing meeting Rugged environmental standards. The Stallion PCI is a 19” rack mountable integrated with passive backplane with mix of PCI / PCIe bus slots.
The Stallion is equipped with latest Intel Core i7/Xeon motherboard which provides Ethernet, USB, RAID, Serial Ports and PCI/PCIe expansion capabilities.
The card area is provided with card hold down brackets to secure from shock and vibration for the applications that demands continuous and reliable operation in harsh environment.
The Stallion series systems has rear I/O configuration as per the customer needs, depending upon the application specific I/O terminations through MIL series connectors. Cooling arrangement of the system is realized through cooling fans provided near the card area and clear airflow is maintained through the card slots. The heat is dissipated through the honeycomb vent provided at the rear of the chassis.
The front of the system provides the accessibility to storage devices, status indications & ON/OFF switch controls. All Stallion series systems are used for Shipboard, airborne, and ground mobile applications.
- Aluminum Construction
- IEEE 1101.10 Mechanical Standards
- Anti-reflective / Antiglare Display
- Scalable Intel based Single / Dual Core Processor
- Passive or Motherboard based backplane
- Scalable Disk options (SSD/HDD)
- Forced Air Convection Cooled
- Communication Ports like LAN, VGA, RS232
- Scalable Memory Resources
- I/O Termination MIL-C-38999 type
- Rack mount or Custom Mount options
- AC / DC Input power supply
- Compliant to MIL-STD-810F and MIL-STD-461E
- Custom Designs option