The Raptor is a rugged, small form factor, Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS), pre-qualified computer based on VNX (VITA-74) standard. Derived directly from VPX (VITA 46) & OpenVPX (VITA 65), VNX is the continued evolution of the VPX standard specifically designed for significantly smaller deployments. The Raptor may be 25% to 33% the size of a typical 3U VPX ½ ATR platform, making it the only true industry standard for MIL-spec, rugged small form factor computing. Alligator Designs has provided VNX systems the world over, and is a member of the ANSI/VITA-74 Technical Committee and VNX Marketing Alliance.
- CPU: Multicore Intel ATOM, ARM®, NXP QorIQ® T-Series, & AMD G-Series SoC
- GPU: Video/Graphics Processing
- Avionic I/O: MIL-STD-1553B, ARINC-429
- Standard I/O: GigE, USB 2 / 3, Serial. Audio, GPIO.
- FPGA Processing
- Storage: Fixed, Removable or Remote Options
- Connectors: Circular MIL
- Power: 28 VDC @ 10 to 60 Watts (Options Vary)
- Operating Temp: -40°C to +71°C
- Storage Temp: -50°C to +105°C
- Environmental: Per MIL-STD-810F
- EMI: Per MIL-STD-461F
- Power: Per MIL-STD-704F / 1275D with Optional Hold-Up to 50 mSec
- OS: Linux, Windows, VxWorks, Integrity