The SQ2020-1F8 Portable Universal Input Data Logger has up to 20 Max readings per second on 1 channel
The Grant Squirrel 2020 series offers high performance universal data loggers packed with powerful features to provide great flexibility to handle a wide range of routine and demanding applications.
Hand-held and lightweight, the Squirrel 2020 models are easy, fast and convenient to use – either as stand-alone loggers or as PC-linked data acquisition systems in industrial and scientific research and quality assurance applications.
Twin processors, multiple 24-bit analog-to-digital converters, up to 16 universal channels and a choice of communications methods ensure that the Squirrel 2020 series provides state-of-the-art data logging and communication capability for sophisticated applications needs.
- Fully configurable via the integrated keypad
- Graphical LCD display
- Compatible with B, C, D type thermocouples
- Up to 16 universal inputs
- High precision (0.05%)
- Advanced data management to MMC/SD card or PC
- Flexible communications (USB, Ethernet, RS232)
- High speed option (100Hz)
- Various Remote connection options e.g. via Ethernet or dial up modem