The SQ2040-4F16-WiFi Portable Universal Input Data Logger has up to 100 readings per second on 4 channels; Four 24-bit A to D converters
The Grant Squirrel SQ2040 Wi-Fi series combines a high channel, high performance, universal inputs with the simplicity of Wi-Fi networking in a compact and portable instrument.
Using multiple 24-bit analog to digital converters, twin processors and removable memory and Wi-Fi networking the SQ2040 Wi-Fi provides great flexibility to handle a wide range of complex and demanding multi-channel applications. The Squirrel SQ2040 Wi-Fi series is ideal for industrial, scientific research and quality assurance applications. The SQ2040 Wi-FI provides standalone data acquisition, advanced networked solutions, and data analysis straight out-of-the-box.
- Fully configurable via the integrated keypad
- Graphical LCD display
- Compatible with B, C, D type thermocouples
- Integral Wi-Fi Ethernet networking
- High precision (0.05%)
- Advanced data management, to MMC/SD or PC
- Flexible communications (USB, Ethernet, RS232)
- High speed option (100Hz on 4 channels)
- Various Remote connection options e.g. via Ethernet or dial up modem