Microsemi’s bc635PCIe timing module provides unparalleled precise time and frequency functions to the host computer and peripheral data acquisition systems. Integration into a custom application is easy and very efficient through the use of the full-featured Windows, Linux and Solaris SDKs/drivers included standard with the module.
Time is typically acquired from time code signals such as IRIG B. Extensive time code generation and translation are both supported.The translator reads and disciplines the internal oscillator to either the amplitude modulated (AM) and DC level shift (DCLS) formats of IRIG A, B, G, E, IEEE 1344, NASA 36, XR3 or 2137 time codes. The generator outputs either IRIG A, B, G, E,IEEE 1344, NASA 36, XR3 or 2137 in both AM and/or DCLS formats.
• A, B, G, E, IEEE 1344, NASA 36, XR3 & 2137 Time Code Inputs and Outputs
• Simultaneous AM and DCLS Time Code Inputs and Outputs
• 100-Nanosecond Clock Resolution for Time Requests
• Programmable <<1 PPS to 100 MPPS DDS Rate Synthesizer Output/Interrupt
• 1, 5, or 10 MHz Rate Generator Output
• 1 PPS and 10 MHz Inputs
• Three (3) External Event Time Capture/Interrupts
• Programmable Time Compare Output/Interrupt
• Zero Latency Time Reads
• Battery Backed Real Time Clock (RTC)
• Low Profile PCI Express Form Factor
• Linux, Solaris & Windows Software Drivers/SDKs Included
• Superior User Interface & Documentation
• Optional OCXO Upgrade