Derived from the MILCOTS Mobile Video Wall solutions dedicated to land forces Joint Operations centers or C4Is, this naval version provides the same features and meets naval specifications for use, installation and environment, including MIL S 901 and MIL STD 167. Collaborative work is achieved while keeping each source secure. The MILCOTS Naval video wall brings the latest technology of image distribution and display technology while meeting the most stringent shock and vibration requirements.
The unique mechanical design of the MILCOTS Naval video wall allows easy access to each display in the wall and addresses the maintainability and expected on board support requirements, even in extreme naval operating conditions.
• Secured System (off network on request)
• One graphic computer serving all video walls
• Independent scenarios on each video wall
• Unique mechanical design providing easy access to each LCD
• Flexible landscape & portrait modes
• Fiber optic link between video walls
• LCD keypad available to control each video wall
• Up to 40 displays on the same server, distributed in different video walls
• Up to 80 video captures
• Shock isolation structures designed to handle MIL S 901D
• Ship interface can be customized to match existing foundations