Multiplexed Data Gateway is a Network Appliance data I/O multiplexer and demultiplexer system. This complete communication system is scalable and can be field configurable to transport a large selection of data channels over various network types. The Model 2360 is developed around an open standard architecture that is designed to deliver high performance at an affordable cost with the specific purpose of addressing the next generation of “carrier grade” communications applications. This equipment incorporates the latest trends in high speed interconnect technologies, next generation processors, and improved reliability, availability and serviceability.
The Model 2360 includes an open standard health and monitoring capability that allows the user to monitor any unit connected to the network. Users will experience instant access to power status, fan speeds, temperatures and voltage levels. Custom alarms can be set to ensure an instant alert in the event of any issue.
• Carrier Grade Communications Equipment – Open Standard Architecture (uTCA), Low Latency andUp to 1Tbps System Bandwidth
• Modular Design – Example of Available Modules -Telemetry (synchronous TTL/RS-422), T1, OC3, OC12, ATM, Ethernet (10/100/1000), Asynchronous Serial (RS-232), Video-MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, Standard Definition and High Definition- IRIG time and Analog
• Flexible Form Factor – 2 RU 19” Standard, 1 RU to 5 RU 19” rack-mount, Bench-top chassis and Small/Rugged chassis
• Scalable Redundancy – High Availability (up to 0.99999), High Reliability, Hot Swappable Modules, Redundant Cooling units, Optional Redundant power supplies, Optional Redundant processor and Optional Redundant MCH controller
• Health and Status Remote Monitoring – Open Standard (IPMI), SNMP management, Monitoring Capabilities-Fan Speed, Temperature and Voltage Levels