Model 71810 is a member of the Jade family of high-performance XMC modules. The Jade architecture embodies a new streamlined approach to FPGA based boards, simplifying the design to reduce power and cost, while still providing some of the highest performance FPGA resources available today.
- Supports Xilinx Kintex Ultra-Scale FPGAs
- Front panel digital I/O can be used as a status and control or data interface
- PCI Express (Gen. 1, 2 & 3) interface up to x8
- VITA 42.0 XMC compatible with switched fabric interfaces
- Optional LVDS and gigabit serial connections to the FPGA for custom I/O
- Ruggedized and conduction cooled versions available