Making accurate phase noise and Allan deviation measurements has never been easier or more cost effective. The all-digital 5120A High-Performance Phase Noise and Allan Deviation (ADEV) Test Set with Ultra Low Noise Floor transforms the way these measurements are made. Traditional measurement instruments require an external phase-lock loop, turning these types of measurements into a complicated and costly endeavor. Compare this with the 5120A, which makes fast yet accurate single sideband (SSB) phase noise and ADEV measurements at the click of a button, all at a fraction of the cost of alternative solutions.
The Microsemi 5120A is easy to use: simply connect the device under test (DUT) and reference signal (which can be at a different frequency than the DUT) and press the 5120A’s Start button. Seconds later valid measurement data appears on the unit’s high resolution display. With the all-digital 5120A, tedious multi-step configuration and calibration routines are no longer required.
• Simultaneous phase noise and Allan Deviation measurements
• 1-30 MHz frequency range
• Industry leading accuracy (±1.0 dB)
• Allan Deviation measurements(to over 300 days)
• Phase noise measurements as close as 0.1 mHz from the carrier
• Real-time noise floor displayed
• Optional internal reference oscillator
• Intuitive remote network management and data acquisition
• Phase noise measurements down to- 175 dBc/Hz