The Falcon II is a rugged small form factor (SFF) computer system, specifically tailored for the avionic, military and rugged industrial market. The system offers the best utilization of Size, Weight and Power (SWaP) in the industry, and strictly adheres to Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) standards in the industry. Though its size is small, the Falcon II is mighty.
The versatile Falcon II may be configured with the latest high performance computer and graphics engines, as well as the best SWaP optimized, low power, System on Chip (SoC) processors; and every solution in between.
The Falcon II can support all I/O typically needed in the targeted applications, including MIL-STD-1553B, ARINC-429, AS-5643 MIL Firewire, Video Graphics, Video Frame Capture, Software Defined Radio, RS-232/422/485, Fibre Channel, GigE and 10GigE, Analog and Discrete signals, and FPGA / GPGPU processors. The I/O can be XMC or MiniPCIe, including Acromag’s® revolutionary “Plug and Play” AcroPack. There are additional options for Inertial Measurement and Navigation, GPS, Wi-Fi and Cellular Modem functions.
- CPU – Multiple Intel Core i7 / Xeon / AMD G-Series SoC and ARM Processor Options
- Memory – RAM 4GB to 32 GB, FLASH 64GB to 256GB
- SBC Video – 1x VGA, 2x or 3x DVI Video Output
- SBC I/O – GigE, USB 2 / -3, Serial. Audio, GPIO
- Expansion – x mPCIe and 1x XMC sites
- Optional 2x SATA III SSD Storage Mezzanine
- Dimensions – 190mm x 235mm x 60mm
- Weight <2.5 Kgs
- Circular MIL Connectors (Standard)
- Power – 28 VDC @ 25-75 Watts (Option Variable)
- Temp -40° to +71°C (Oper.), -40C to +85C (Storage)
- MIL-STD-810F, MIL-STD-461F, MIL-STD-704F/1275D
- OS – Linux, Windows, VxWorks, Integrity, Deos