The Model 4423 Digital IF Receiver is an integrated solution consisting of an IF Signal Processor, 3 Demodulators, 2 Bit Synchronizers and 2 Frame Synchronizers contained in a single 2U rack mountable chassis. This state-of-the art receiver provides a compact, cost competitive, flexible solution to a wide variety of communications link scenarios.
The Model 4423 is user programmed to select one of two inputs for processing. The input frequencies within the factory-configured Tunable Center Frequency Band are demodulated. Depending upon specific user requirements, a choice of up to 4 input band-pass filters are available.
• Form Factor – 2U Rack Mount Chassis
• 2 Input Ports
• Tunable Center Frequency Bands – 1 kHz to 180 MHz
• Wide Dynamic Range – > 90 dB
• 4 Selectable Input Bandwidths
• Programmable Acquisition & Tracking Range
• Multi-Waveform Demodulation – Analog / Digital PM, PCM/FM, BPSK, QPSK, SQPSK, UQPSK, AQPSK, SOQPSK (ARTM Tier 1)* and Analog FM *
• 3 Demodulators – PCM / FM, PM / PSK *and 1 IF, 2 SCs *
• 2 Bit Synchronizers – 50 bps to 20Mbps BPSK, 50 bps to 40Mbps QPSK, Viterbi Decoders * and Reed-Solomon *
• 2 Frame Syncs
• Ethernet Data Output *
• Encapsulated Data & Quality Output *
• Control – RS-232 and RS-485 *, Ethernet *