The PR20 Paperless Chart Recorder by Brainchild is a low-cost paperless chart recorder with a built-in high resolution 5.6″ touchscreen display, 6 channels, plug & play IO cards, and internal Flash memory storage. Its compact size makes it a portable solution for laboratories, factories and classrooms alike.
Users can access onsite data either on the screen data or from a remote location via RS-232/RS-485/RS-422 serial interfaces or via Ethernet networking. The PR-20 includes standard configuration software featuring a historical viewer. Configuration can be done on a PC and then sent to the recorder. Historical data can be stored in flash ROM, Compact Flash Card, or on a remote host PC for data evaluation and print-out.
- 5.6″ Touch Screen, TFT, 65K color
- 100 msec. scan rate
- Internal memory: 256 MB Flash
- CPU: ARM Cortex-A8, 1Ghz
- Standard: Ethernet, SD slot & USB
- Option: RS232/422/485 & Pulse input
- Protection: IP65 front & IP20 rear
- Pulse input for flow applications
- Webserver & Email directly from Recorder
- Remote IO channels, Virtual channels
- Master & Slave, Modbus RTU and TCP protocols
- Custom display
- Two USB ports for downloading data or printer connection
- Optional FDA 21 CFR part 11