The V5054 is the highest density 1394b PCIe card available on the market. The V5054 has been designed specifically for 1394b AS5643 aerospace application development and test stand purposes.
The V5054 provides thirty front panel transformer-coupled 1394b ports (optionally the V5054 can be provided without transformer coupled ports). The host interface provided is Gen3 x 8 PCIe.
Two different link/application layer cores are available from New Wave DV pre-loaded on the V5054:
1) An industry standard OHCI interface with the New Wave DV addition of hardware-based offload of the AS5643 STOF.
2) An AS5643 hardware offload engine providing complete packet formation, ASM label checking, and direct DMA with the host.
- Thirty transformer-coupled ports (optionally non-transformer-coupled)
- Physical ports are configurable for up to ten different 1394b nodes, with three ports in each node
- Two separate link/application layers and host interface options offered:
- Open Host Controller Interface (OHCI)
- Direct DMA with AS5643 hardware offload
- Xilinx Kintex UltraScale FPGA (KU115)
- Supports PCIe Gen3 x 8
- PPS time synchronization with nSec resolution
- Thermal sensors for monitoring card temperature
- Robust FPGA development framework
- Linux and Windows drivers available