Purpose-built for extreme, high-bandwidth networking and interface applications, the V1153 will withstand harsh environments while staying within your SWaP and budget requirements. Despite the challenges posed to engineering architects to create boards with higher port density, bandwidth, and processing power for radar, signal intelligence, remote sensing, medical imaging, and embedded telecommunications systems, New Wave DV’s V1153 satisfies these requirements while dramatically increasing bandwidth and providing plenty of FPGA resources to process data and support PCIe host connectivity. Supporting temperature ranges from -40°C to +85°C and complying with VITA 20 standards, each V1153 XMC card delivers a reliable, long-lasting solution for your rugged embedded needs.
- Twelve 1G to 25G optical lanes to MPO front panel I/O or VITA 66 optical I/O.
- Xilinx Virtex/Kintex UltraScale+ FPGA
- Supports PCIe Gen3 x 16 and Gen4 x 8
- PPS time synchronization with µSec resolution
- Thermal sensors for monitoring card temperature
- Robust FPGA development framework
- Advanced APIs that support multi-core and multi-processor architectures
- Optimized Linux drivers and libraries
- UDP offload engine for real-time communication
- Streaming front-end FPGA core for quick sensor integration
- Available in air- and conduction-cooled XMC form factors
- Conformal coating options available