The Microsemi GPS-2600 and GPS-2650 are 100 MHz Double-Oven OCXO-based GPS Disciplined Oscillators (GPSDO’s). The GPS-2600 covers a temperature range of -25°C to +75°C, while the GPS-2650 covers an extended range of -25°C to +85°C. Both units feature a high-performance GPS receiver that can track up to 50 GPS signals, down to levels as low as -160 dBm. The receiver is compatible with GPS, WAAS, EGNOS, and MSAS signals, and is Galileo-ready.
• High-performance GPS Receiver
• Small footprint and low profile: only 1.5” x 4” x 0.8”
• Excellent holdover stability
• Built-in Distribution Amplifier for multiple outputs at both 100 MHz and 10 MHz
• Low phase noise and very low phase noise floor at 100 MHz
• 1 PPS output accuracy of ±30 ns to UTC RMS (1-sigma), GPS-locked