The Microsemi GPS-500 is 10 MHz OCXO-based GPS Disciplined Oscillator (GPSDO), which features a very small footprint and low profile (1.6” x 1.9” x 0.63”) and an extended operating temperature range (-40°C to +85°C) in a design aimed at cost-sensitive LTE applications. The GPS-500 has a high-performance GPS receiver that can track up to 50 GPS signals, down to levels as low as -158 dBm. The receiver is compatible with GPS, WAAS, EGNOS, and MSAS signals, and is Galileo-ready.
• Specially designed for cost-sensitive LTE applications
• High-performance GPS receiver
• Small footprint and low profile: only 1.6” x 1.9” x 0.63”
• Extended temperature range of -40°C to +85°C
• Holdover stability of <±10μs over 24hrs @ +25.0°C (no motion or airflow, 3+ days with GPS)
• 1 PPS output accuracy of ±35 ns to UTC RMS (1-sigma), GPS-locked