The Microsemi GPS-2500 and GPS-2550 are 10 MHz Double-Oven OCXO-based GPS Disciplined Oscillators (GPSDO’s). The GPS-2500 covers a temperature range of 0°C to +75°C, while the GPS-2550 covers an extended range of -25°C to +75°C. Both units feature a high-performance GPS receiver that can track up to 50 GPS signals, down to levels as low as -160 dBm. The receiver is compatible with GPS, WAAS, EGNOS, and MSAS signals, and is Galileo-ready.
• High-performance GPS Receiver
• Small footprint and low profile: only 1.5” x 3” x 0.8”
• Excellent holdover stability
• Built-in 10 MHz Distribution Amplifier with 3 outputs (>80 dB isolation)
• Low phase noise
• 1 PPS output accuracy of ±50 nsto UTC RMS (1-sigma), GPS-locked